Who was she?, or, The soldier's best glory [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : Claxton, Remsen & Haffelfinger, 1871.
- Wright American fiction, 1851-1875.
xii, 380 p.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program.
Committee on Institutional Cooperation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|