Forty guns [videorecording] / Twentieth Century-Fox presents a CinemaScope picture ; written, produced, directed by Samuel Fuller ; a Globe Enterprises production released by Twentieth Century-Fox Films Corporation.
- Other Title:
- 40 guns [videorecording]
- Widescreen and full screen versions.
- Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2005.
1 videodisc (80 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Women ranchers -- Arizona -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Murder -- Drama.
Revenge -- Drama.
Vendetta -- Drama.
- Western films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed Spanish; optional English or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital surround; Dolby Digital stereo; Dolby Digital mono.
- Tougher-than-nails landowner Jessica Drummond has ruled over her county in Arizona with such power that even the local sheriff won't stand up to her. And when gunslinger-turned-U.S. marshal Griff Bonnell and his brothers seek to restore law and order, they meet with harsh resistance, that is until Jessica falls in love with Bonnell. But when the man's brother is murdered and the two families become bitter enemies, Jessica's loyalty is divided, and Bonnell faces his biggest moral dilemma : how to avenge his brother's death and still maintain his vow of non-violence.--Container
- Side A. Full screen
Side B. Widescreen.
- Barbara Stanwyck, Barry Sullivan, Dean Jagger, John Ericson, Gene Barry, Robert Dix, Jidge Carroll, Paul Dubov, Gerald Milton, Ziva Rodann, Hank Worden, Neyle Morrow, Chuck Roberson, Chuck Hayward, Sandra Wirth, Eve Brent.
- Director of photography, Joseph Biroc; editor, Gene Fowler, Jr.; music, Harry Sukman.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1957.
Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1 (widescreen), 1.22:1 (full screen).
- Fuller, Samuel, 1912-1997. , Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Stanwyck, Barbara, 1907-1990 , Actor
Sullivan, Barry, 1912-1994 , Actor
Jagger, Dean, 1903-1991 , Actor
Ericson, John, 1927- , Actor
Barry, Gene. , Actor
Sukman, Harry. , Composer
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Globe Enterprises. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|