Up [videorecording] / Walt Disney Pictures presents a Pixar Animation Studios film ; produced by Jonas Rivera ; story by Pete Docter, Bob Peterson and Tom McCarthy ; screenplay by Bob Peterson and Pete Docter ; co-directed by Bob Peterson ; directed by Pete Docter.
- Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, c2009.
1 videodiscs (ca. 96 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Balloons -- Piloting -- Drama.
Widowers -- Drama.
Scouting (Youth activity) -- Drama.
Adventure and adventurers -- South America -- Drama.
Exotic animals -- South America -- Drama.
Waterfalls -- South America -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
Action and adventure films.
- System Details:
- DVD ; NTSC ; Region 1.
- Carl Fredericksen is a 78- year-old curmudgeon. He used to enjoy his modest life as a balloon seller when his adventure-loving wife Ellie was still alive. When she died, Carl was left with his memories and the awareness that they never made their dream journey to Paradise Falls in South America. When well-meaning officials consign Carl to Shady Oaks Retirement Home, he rigs thousands of helium balloons to his house and floats away. He discovers that Russell, a chubby Wilderness Explorer Scout has stowed away. In the tropical jungle, Carl and Russell find more than they bargained for. Charles Muntz is a crazed explorer whose newsreels once inspired Carl and Ellie; Kevin is an exotic bird with a weakness for chocolate; and Dug who is an endearingly golden retriever fitted with a voice box. More importantly, Carl and Russell discover they need each other.
- Disc 1. Feature film.
- Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Jordan Nagai, Bob Peterson, Delroy Lindo, Jerome Ranft, John Ratzenberger, Elie Docter, Jeremy Leary.
- Music by, Michael Giacchino ; film editor, Kevin Nolting.
- Docter, Pete. , Director, Screenwriter
Peterson, Bob, 1961- , Director, Screenwriter
Rivera, Jonas. , Producer
McCarthy, Tom, 1966- , Screenwriter
Asner, Edward. , Actor
Plummer, Christopher. , Actor
Nagai, Jordan. , Actor
Lindo, Delroy, 1952- , Actor
Ranft, Jerome. , Actor
Ratzenberger, John. , Actor
Docter, Elie. , Actor
Leary, Jeremy. , Actor
Nolting, Kevin. , Editor
Giacchino, Michael. , Composer
Walt Disney Pictures. , Producer
Pixar (Firm). , Producer
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- 101695 Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|