Superbad [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents ; an Apatow Company production ; produced by Judd Apatow, Shauna Robertson ; written by Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg ; directed by Greg Mottola.
- Unrated extended ed. ; anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2007.
1 videodisc (119 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- High school graduates -- Drama.
Teenagers -- Sexual behavior -- Drama.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Seth and Evan are accepting the fact that they will be going to different colleges in the fall. Now, it seems more imporant than ever that they go to a high school party, and achieve some of their long time goals. This includes, but is not limited to, losing their virginity with the girl of their dreams by getting them wasted and being their "regret hookup." Their awkward friend Fogell gets a fake ID, with just the name McLovin, and agrees to get liquor to bring to Jules' a.k.a. Seth's dream girl's graduation party. All seems to be going well until McLovin is suckerpunched in the liquor store by a robber. When the police come, they try to get a story out of the clerk, but she is too worried about her exam tomorrow, so they question McLovin.
- Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Bill Hader, Seth Rogen, Martha MacIsaac, Emma Stone, Aviva Farber.
- Director of photography, Russ Alsobrook; editor, William Kerr; music, Lyle Workman.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2007.
Special features: deleted and extended scenes; gag reel; "Line-o-rama"; "Cop car confessions : ride along with Clark County's finest"; "the making of Superbad", original table read; commentary with filmmakers and cast.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
- Mottola, Greg. , Director
Rogen, Seth, 1982- , Actor, Screenwriter
Goldberg, Evan. , Screenwriter
Apatow, Judd, 1968- , Producer
Robertson, Shauna. , Producer
Hill, Jonah, 1983- , Actor
Cera, Michael. , Actor
Mintz-Plasse, Christopher, 1989- , Actor
Hader, Bill, 1978- , Actor
MacIsaac, Martha, 1984- , Actor
Stone, Emma, 1988- , Actor
Farber, Aviva, 1984- , Actor
Workman, Lyle. , Composer
Columbia Pictures. , Producer
Apatow Company. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
19475 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment