Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection [electronic resource] : 12th International Symposium, RAID 2009, Saint-Malo, France, September 23-25, 2009, Proceedings / edited by Engin Kirda, Somesh Jha, Davide Balzarotti.
- 1st ed. 2009.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2009.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 5758
Security and Cryptology ; 5758
1 online resource (XIII, 384 pages)
- Management information systems.
User interfaces (Computer systems).
Computers and civilization.
Data encryption (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, RAID 2009, held in Saint-Malo, Brittany, France, in September 2009. The 17 revised full papers presented together with 16 revised poster papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 59 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on anomaly and specification-based approaches, malware detection and prevention, network and host intrusion detection and prvention, intrusion detection for mobile devices, and high-performance intrusion detection.
- Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection Anomaly and Specification-Based Approaches
Panacea: Automating Attack Classification for Anomaly-Based Network Intrusion Detection Systems
Protecting a Moving Target: Addressing Web Application Concept Drift
Adaptive Anomaly Detection via Self-calibration and Dynamic Updating
Runtime Monitoring and Dynamic Reconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems
Malware Detection and Prevention (I)
Malware Behavioral Detection by Attribute-Automata Using Abstraction from Platform and Language
Automatic Generation of String Signatures for Malware Detection
PE-Miner: Mining Structural Information to Detect Malicious Executables in Realtime
Network and Host Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Automatically Adapting a Trained Anomaly Detector to Software Patches
Towards Generating High Coverage Vulnerability-Based Signatures with Protocol-Level Constraint-Guided Exploration
Automated Behavioral Fingerprinting
Intrusion Detection for Mobile Devices
SMS-Watchdog: Profiling Social Behaviors of SMS Users for Anomaly Detection
Keystroke-Based User Identification on Smart Phones
VirusMeter: Preventing Your Cellphone from Spies
High-Performance Intrusion Detection
Regular Expression Matching on Graphics Hardware for Intrusion Detection
Multi-byte Regular Expression Matching with Speculation
Malware Detection and Prevention (II)
Toward Revealing Kernel Malware Behavior in Virtual Execution Environments
Exploiting Temporal Persistence to Detect Covert Botnet Channels
An Experimental Study on Instance Selection Schemes for Efficient Network Anomaly Detection
Automatic Software Instrumentation for the Detection of Non-control-data Attacks
BLADE: Slashing the Invisible Channel of Drive-by Download Malware
CERN Investigation of Network Behaviour and Anomaly Detection
Blare Tools: A Policy-Based Intrusion Detection System Automatically Set by the Security Policy
Detection, Alert and Response to Malicious Behavior in Mobile Devices: Knowledge-Based Approach
Autonomic Intrusion Detection System
ALICE@home: Distributed Framework for Detecting Malicious Sites
Packet Space Analysis of Intrusion Detection Signatures
Traffic Behaviour Characterization Using NetMate
On the Inefficient Use of Entropy for Anomaly Detection
Browser-Based Intrusion Prevention System
Using Formal Grammar and Genetic Operators to Evolve Malware
Method for Detecting Unknown Malicious Executables
Brave New World: Pervasive Insecurity of Embedded Network Devices
DAEDALUS: Novel Application of Large-Scale Darknet Monitoring for Practical Protection of Live Networks.
- Kirda, Engin. editor., Editor,
Jha, Somesh, editor., Editor,
Balzarotti, Davide, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-04342-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|