Roberto Rossellini's War trilogy : myth and manipulation / by James Quandt ... [et al.].
- [New York] : The Criterion Collection, c2009.
- Criterion collection; 500.
39,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rossellini, Roberto, 1906-1977.
Roma, città aperta -- [motion picture].
Paisà -- [motion picture].
Germania, anno zero -- [motion picture].
World War, 1939-1945 -- Motion pictures and the war.
- Cast and credits
Myth and manipulation / by James Quandt
A star is born / by Irene Bignardi
More real than real / by Colin McCabe
The humanity of the defeated / by Jonathan Rosenbaum
About the transfers.
- Originally issued in slipcase containing DVDs of the three films, issued in series Criterion collection ; 500
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Quandt, James.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|