eStatement studies [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Annual statement studies (Online)
- Other Title:
- RMA E-Statements
Title from HTML source: RMA eStatement studies
Textual explanations refer to the database as: Annual statement studies
Also known as: The RMA annual statement studies
- Philadelphia : RMA
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Annual statement studies on disk
- Financial statements -- United States -- Databases.
Business enterprises -- United States -- Finance -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Internet connectivity and browser software; word processor and/or spreadsheet software required for maximum usefulness of downloaded numerical data.
- Contains composite financial data from over <190,000> anonymous financial statements of manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, service, and contracting businesses operating in <600> industries. Designed to be particularly useful to lending and credit risk professionals who want to compare one company's performance relative to other companies in the same line of business.
- Online counterpart of a two part publication. Contains both: Financial ratio benchmarks, and: Industry default probabilities and cash flow measures. Online product also includes U.S. regional data.
Continues the electronic version previously available on CD-ROM.
Title from search page caption (viewed Nov. 27, 2006).
- Risk Management Association.
Robert Morris Associates.
- Other format:
- Also issued in print as: RMA annual statement studies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|