Punch-drunk love [videorecording] / Revolution Studios/New Line Cinema presents a Joanne Sellar/Ghoulardi Film Co. production ; produced by Joanne Sellar, Daniel Lupi and Paul Thomas Anderson ; written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, 2003, c2002.
1 videodisc (94 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Telephone sex -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or French Surround; English or French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital Surround 5.1.
- Barry, a socially awkward man who is constantly being tormented by his seven sisters, falls madly in love with a mysterious woman. But a loose thread from his past may threaten their happiness.
- Adam Sandler, Emily Watson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Luis Guzman, Mary Lynn Rajskub.
- Director of photography, Robert Elswit ; editor, Leslie Jones ; music, Jon Brion ; costume designer, Mark Bridges ; production designer, William Arnold.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2002.
Title from container.
Cannes Film Festival, 2002: Best Director (Paul Thomas Anderson)
Toronto Film Critics Association Awards, 2002: Best supporting actress (Emily Watson)
- Anderson, Paul Thomas. , Producer, Screenwriter, Director
Sellar, Joanne. , Producer
Lupi, Daniel. , Producer
Sandler, Adam. , Actor
Watson, Emily, 1967- , Actor
Hoffman, Philip Seymour, 1967- , Actor
Guzmán, Luis, 1957- , Actor
Rajskub, Mary Lynn, 1971- , Actor
Elswit, Robert. , Cinematographer
Brion, Jon. , Composer
Revolution Studios. , Producer
New Line Cinema Corporation. , Producer
Ghoulardi Film Company. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Producer
- Publisher Number:
02764 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|