Providing for a Census To Determine the Extent of Child Labor in the U.S., and for Other Purposes [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1937.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Child labor.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in Lexis Nexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Census.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Census. Providing for a Census To Determine the Extent of Child Labor in the U.S., and for Other Purposes 75 HCe-T.4 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|