[Study and Investigation of the Federal Communications Commission] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1944.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
United States. Federal Communications Commission.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session. Discusses proposal to hold future hearings on sale of WMCA Radio in Executive Session.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in Lexis Nexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate the Federal Communications Commission. [Study and Investigation of the Federal Communications Commission] 78 HSc-T.17 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|