Nomination of Francis Biddle, of Pennsylvania, To Be the Representative of the U.S. in the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Department of State.
World War, 1939-1945.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations Nomination of Francis Biddle, of Pennsylvania, To Be the Representative of the U.S. in the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations 80 SFo-T.21 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|