To Confer Jurisdiction on the Several States over Offenses Committed by or Against Indians Within Indian Country [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1949.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Indians of North America.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. To Confer Jurisdiction on the Several States over Offenses Committed by or Against Indians Within Indian Country 81 HPul-T.26 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|