[Hearings Regarding Communism in the U.S. Government] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1950.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Communist Party of the United States of America.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session.
Hearing to investigate communist infiltration of the Federal government. Focuses on activities and associations of William Remington, Federal employee.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities. Subcommittee on Legislation.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities. [Hearings Regarding Communism in the U.S. Government] 81 HUna-T.34 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|