Nomination of Captain Harold G. Bradbury and Captain Roy L. Raney for Permanent Grade of Rear Admiral in U.S. Coast Guard [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1950.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Coast Guard
Nominations for office.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Nomination of Captain Harold G. Bradbury and Captain Roy L. Raney for Permanent Grade of Rear Admiral in U.S. Coast Guard 81 SInf-T.12 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|