[Expose of Communist Activities in the State of Massachusetts] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1951.
- Government document
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session.
Hearing to investigate communist activities in Massachusetts. Focuses on communist-affiliated youth groups, Communist Party, U.S.A., and labor unions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities. Subcommittee on Legislation.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities. [Expose of Communist Activities in the State of Massachusetts] 82 HUna-T.25 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|