[To Declare That the U.S. Holds Certain Lands in Trust for the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians of the State of Wisconsin] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1953.
- Government document
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure.
Bad River Band of the Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians of the Bad River Reservation, Wisconsin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. [To Declare That the U.S. Holds Certain Lands in Trust for the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians of the State of Wisconsin] 83 HIni-T.29 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|