Alaska Native Lands Act [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1954.
- Government document
- Indians of North America -- Claims.
Right of property.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Territories and Insular Affairs.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Alaska Native Lands Act 83 HIni-T.40 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|