Anti-Monopoly. Volume 5 [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1953.
- Government document
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on proposed legislation allowing the VA to provide or pay for chiropractic treatment for veterans. This volume focuses on benefits to veterans of chiropractic treatment received at Spears Clinic, Denver, Colo. Hearing was held in Denver. Note: Pages 520 and 521 were filmed in reverse order.
- Volume 5.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Anti-Monopoly. Volume 5 83 SJ-T.7 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|