Nomination of Julius C. Holmes To Be Ambassador to Iran; and Report on Conditions in Germany by Dr. James B. Conant, Ambassador of the U.S. to Germany [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1955.
- Government document
- United States. Department of State
Nominations for office.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations Nomination of Julius C. Holmes To Be Ambassador to Iran; and Report on Conditions in Germany by Dr. James B. Conant, Ambassador of the U.S. to Germany 84 SFo-T.93 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|