[Postmaster Nominations and Government Insurance for Federal Employees] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1955.
- Government document
- United States. Post Office Dept.
Nominations for office.
United States -- Officials and employees.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session. Also considers vacation allowance for second class mail publications.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. [Postmaster Nominations and Government Insurance for Federal Employees] 84 SPoc-T.28 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|