Nomination of Thomas C. Mann To Be Ambassador to Mexico; Nomination of Robert F. Woodward To Be Ambassador to Chile [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1961.
- Government document
- United States. Department of State
Nominations for office.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations Nomination of Thomas C. Mann To Be Ambassador to Mexico; Nomination of Robert F. Woodward To Be Ambassador to Chile 87 SFo-T.17 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|