Relocation and Reestablishment of the Village of Sil Murk and of the Members of the Papago Indian Tribe Inhabiting the Village of Sil Murk [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1964.
- Government document
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
United States. Dept. of the Interior.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Relocation and Reestablishment of the Village of Sil Murk and of the Members of the Papago Indian Tribe Inhabiting the Village of Sil Murk 88 HIni-T.366 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|