Various Bills [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1963.
- Government document
- Historic sites.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers the acquisition of the Narbonne House for Salem Maritime National Historic Site and the extension of the time limit for Alaska to select public mineral lands.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs Various Bills 88 SIni-T.1 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|