To Provide for the Establishment of Fort Larned as a National Historic Site, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1964.
- Government document
- Historic sites.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs To Provide for the Establishment of Fort Larned as a National Historic Site, and for Other Purposes 88 SIni-T.64 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|