To Inquire into the Financial or Business Interests of Any Officer, Employee, or Former Employee of the Senate. Volume 15-A [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1964.
- Government document
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session. Confidential.
- Volume 15-A.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration To Inquire into the Financial or Business Interests of Any Officer, Employee, or Former Employee of the Senate. Volume 15-A 88 SRul-T.7 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|