To Declare that Certain Federally-Owned Land Is Held by the U.S. in Trust for the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1966.
- Government document
- United States. Dept. of the Interior.
Indians of North America -- Land tenure.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. To Declare that Certain Federally-Owned Land Is Held by the U.S. in Trust for the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe 89 HIni-T.193 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|