Nomination of Charles W. Halleck, of Maryland, To Be Associate Judge of D.C. Court of General Sessions for the Term of Ten Years [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1965.
- Government document
- District of Columbia. Court of General Sessions.
District of Columbia.
Nominations for office.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Nomination of Charles W. Halleck, of Maryland, To Be Associate Judge of D.C. Court of General Sessions for the Term of Ten Years 89 SD-T.4 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|