Requesting the President To Create the Roanoke Island Memorial Commission [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1967.
- Government document
- United States. National Park Service
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Requesting the President To Create the Roanoke Island Memorial Commission 90 HIni-T.157 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|