[Nomination of Robert C. Moot To Be Administrator of the Small Business Administration; Continuation of Interest Rate Control by Regulatory Agencies] [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1967.
- Government document
- United States. Small Business Administration.
United States. Federal Reserve Board.
United States. Federal Home Loan Bank Board.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Executive Session.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. [Nomination of Robert C. Moot To Be Administrator of the Small Business Administration; Continuation of Interest Rate Control by Regulatory Agencies] 90 SB-T.8 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|