To Declare that the U.S. Holds in Trust for the Washoe Tribe of Indians Certain Lands in Alpine County, California [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1968.
- Government document
- Washoe Indians.
Indians of North America -- Claims.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to convey Alpine County, Calif., public land to Washoe Indians, to authorize disposition of Spokane Indians judgment funds, to authorize sale or exchange of Flathead Indian Reservation, Mont., land, and to authorize Lower Brule Sioux Reservation and Crow Creek Sioux Reservation Indians receipt of land payments from Federal Government.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs To Declare that the U.S. Holds in Trust for the Washoe Tribe of Indians Certain Lands in Alpine County, California 90 SIni-T.56 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|