1966 Amendments to the Fair Labor Standards Act [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1970.
- Government document
- United States. Dept. of Labor.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearing to review DOL regulations on exemption of tobacco laborers paid on an hourly basis from Fair Labor Standards Act minimum pay requirements.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Tobacco.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. 1966 Amendments to the Fair Labor Standards Act. 91 HAg-T.2 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|