Automatic Data Processing for the Congress [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1969.
- Government document
- United States. General Accounting Office.
Government information services.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearing to review a suggested plan of action for development of a congressional computer and electronic information processing system.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration. Automatic Data Processing for the Congress. 91 HHad-T.35 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|