To Provide for Loans to Indian Tribes and Tribal Corporations [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1970.
- Government document
- United States. Dept. of the Interior.
Indians of North America -- Land tenure.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Markup session on S. 227 and similar H.R. 13732, to allow the Farmers Home Administration to make loans to Indian tribes or tribal corporations for the purchase of land within the tribes' reservations. Amended S. 227 was favorably reported and H.R. 13732 was tabled.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. To Provide for Loans to Indian Tribes and Tribal Corporations. 91 HIni-T.152 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|