Nomination of John L. Gibbons of New Jersey To Be U.S. Circuit Judge, Third Circuit, Vice Gerald McLaughlin, Retired [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1969.
- Government document
- United States. Circuit Courts.
Nominations for office.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Nomination of John L. Gibbons of New Jersey To Be U.S. Circuit Judge, Third Circuit, Vice Gerald McLaughlin, Retired 91 SJ-T.21 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|