To Provide Compensation for Disability or Death Resulting from Injury to Employees in Certain Employments in D.C. [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1971.
- Government document
- District of Columbia.
United States. Department of Labor
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearing to consider H.R. 10236, to establish a workmen's compensation program in D.C.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Public Health and Welfare.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. To Provide Compensation for Disability or Death Resulting from Injury to Employees in Certain Employments in D.C. 92 HD-T.24 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|