To Designate Sycamore Canyon Wilderness, Coconino, [K]aibab, and Prescott National Forests in the State of Arizona [electronic resource]
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 1971.
- Government document
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
United States. Department of Agriculture.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Markup session on H.R. 3339, to designate Sycamore Canyon Wilderness. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. To Designate Sycamore Canyon Wilderness, Coconino, [K]aibab, and Prescott National Forests in the State of Arizona. 92 HIni-T.75 Also available in print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|