The Black family dinner quilt cookbook : health conscious recipes & food memories / with Dorothy I. Height & the National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
- Other Title:
- Dinner quilt cookbook
- [Memphis, Tennessee : The Wimmer Companies, c1993.]
222,  pages : illustrations (partly color) ; 24 cm
- African American cooking.
African American -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Memphis.
- Healthy Recipes & Food Memories. Soups; Salads & Dressings; Main Dishes; Side Dishes; Baked Goods; Desserts
History of Soul Food
Menus & Nutrition.
- "Faith Ringgold, Cover Artist; Brenda Rhodes Cooper, Writer; Lauren Swann, M.S., R.D., Nutritionist; Carolyn Mazloomi, Quilting Consultant; Lonnie Robinson, Book Designer."
Order forms for additional copies:  page at end.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Height, Dorothy I. (Dorothy Irene), 1912-
National Council of Negro Women.
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1879958120 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|