Statement of Capt. Wm. Swift [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Fifty-Eighth Congress, third session, on Jan. 13, 1905.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1905.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Navy -- Pay, allowances, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 39. Considers bill to revise Navy officers pay rules.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Capt. Wm. Swift
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Capt. Wm. Swift. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H72-0.39
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|