Statement of Hon. H. A. Herbert and Others on H.R. 16803 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Fifty-Eighth Congress, third session, on Feb. 3, 1905.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Navy -- Promotions.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Veterans.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 68. Considers bill to promote retired officers with Civil War service.
Considers (58) H.R. 16803.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Hon. H. A. Herbert and Others on H.R. 16803
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Hon. H. A. Herbert and Others on H.R. 16803. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H72-0.68
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|