Alcoholic Liquor Traffic. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Alcoholic Liquor Traffic, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on May 5, 23, 1914.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Liquor laws -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (62) H.R. 22826, (63) H.R. 12315.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Alcoholic Liquor Traffic. Alcoholic Liquor Traffic
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Alcoholic Liquor Traffic. Alcoholic Liquor Traffic. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H74-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|