Amendment of Trade-Mark Statutes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Patents, Sixty-Third Congress, third session, on Dec. 11, 1914.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Trademarks -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Religion in advertising -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (63) H.R. 16198.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Patents. Amendment of Trade-Mark Statutes
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Patents. Amendment of Trade-Mark Statutes. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H116-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|