Statement of Mr. Allan L. Benson [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 13, 1916.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1916.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Peace movements -- United States.
United States -- Defenses.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 46. Considers peace advocate's views on Navy preparedness.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Mr. Allan L. Benson
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement of Mr. Allan L. Benson. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H160-1.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|