D.C. Appropriation Bill [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on D.C. Appropriations, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on Jan. 23, 26-30, Feb. 11-13, 1914.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Washington (D.C.) -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1915.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (63) H.R. 10523, (63) H.R. 28499.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on District of Columbia Appropriations. D.C. Appropriation Bill
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on District of Columbia Appropriations. D.C. Appropriation Bill. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S33-4-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|