Alaska Coal Lands. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Lands, Sixty-Second Congress, third session, on Feb. 26, 27, 1913.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Government document
1 online resource
Coal mines and mining -- Alaska.
Jurisdiction -- Alaska.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included as Appendix A (p. 137-432) are hearings on Alaska coal lands held by the House Committee on Territories, Feb. 3-5, 7, 13-15, 17, 19, 1913, filmed and fully indexed as H68-9-A through 9-B; Appendix B (p. 433-486) contains "Opinion of the Department of the Interior Relative to Cunningham Coal Entries, Andrew L. Scofield et al, Decided June 21, 1911.".
Considers (62) S. 8270.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands. Alaska Coal Lands
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands. Alaska Coal Lands. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S1556-0-E
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|