Reorganization of the Consular Service [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Fifty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Dec. 13, 15, 1905.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1905.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (59) S. 1345.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Reorganization of the Consular Service
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Reorganization of the Consular Service. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--(59-1) S.Rep. v.1 n.112
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|