Brownsville Affray. [electronic resource] : Report of the Inspector-General of the Army; Order of the President Discharging Enlisted Men of Companies B, C, and D, Twenty-fifth Infantry; Messages of the President to the Senate; and Majority and Minority Reports of the Senate Committee on Military Affairs: hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Military Affairs, Sixtieth Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Affray -- Texas -- Brownsville.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Document contains no congressional committee hearings testimony.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs. Brownsville Affray
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs. Brownsville Affray. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--(60-1) S.Doc. v.19 n.389
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|