Lewis Publishing Company [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Post Office Department, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Apr. 1-6, 1912.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Post Office Dept. -- Rules and practice.
Lewis Publishing Company.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 65. Contains transcript of U.S. v. Edward G. Lewis, U.S. Dist. Court, St. Louis, Mo., 1912, testimony of Apr. 1-6.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Post-Office Department. Lewis Publishing Company
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Post-Office Department. Lewis Publishing Company. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HExp 62-F-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|