Bills Affecting Interstate Commerce. Part 17 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 14, 1910.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Railroads -- Baggage handling -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation on commercial travelers' samples baggage rates.
Considers (61) H.R. 1491, (61) H.R. 16019.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Bills Affecting Interstate Commerce
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Bills Affecting Interstate Commerce. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HInt 61-G-17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|