Federal Employees Compensation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 10, 1912.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Workers' compensation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Government employees' disability insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (62) H.R. 1681, (62) H.R. 1695, (62) H.R. 20488, (62) H.R. 20995.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3. Federal Employees Compensation
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3. Federal Employees Compensation. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HJ 62-H
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|