Land Scrip and Soldiers' Additional Homesteads [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Lands, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Apr. 4, 1912.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Homestead law -- United States.
Public lands -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (62) H.R. 17485.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Land Scrip and Soldiers' Additional Homesteads
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Land Scrip and Soldiers' Additional Homesteads. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HPul 62-S
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|